Once satisfied with the initial success of their online product, many companies look to expand and replicate success in foreign language markets. The steps involved with choosing the right partner often involve familiar challenges such as the following:
How To Choose A Brand Name
A catchy, memorable name that spreads easily and rolls off the tongue in another language can be the difference between moderate or phenomenal success. Unless you speak the language to almost native level, how to be sure there is a chance you’ll be able to do this? Furthermore, how do you know that your partner of choice will choose the best possible name?
How To Make Sense Of A Foreign Language
Having seen a number of poorly translated sales pages on open display with the product owner oblivious to numerous glaring errors, we can testify that unless you know exactly what is going on or unless you work with someone who has an interest in creating a perfect sales page, product and customer service, you are leaving money on the table.
In a joint venture partnership where there is the mutual interest of both parties at stake, your joint venture marketing partner will strive to create the highest-converting product possible and will continue until that is a reality, because it is in their interests too.
Other reasons why so few marketers have succeeded with foreign language versions of their products are:
- Find a decent copywriter to sell in a foreign language may be complicated or expensive
- Creating copy, the sales video, squeeze pages and email list using translators is just too difficult
- There is no way to research keywords for online advertising, domain names or alternative sales page titles without depending on others
- Ongoing optimisation isn’t possible unless you are very familiar with the terms and creative in that language
- Advertising using translation services is costly and tedious
We can help you to get over these seemingly impossible obstacles and into the fresh, green pastures of the lucrative land of high profits and low competition.
What you can expect if we create your product(s) in Spanish or French for you is:
A high-converting French and/or Spanish sales page and product ready in a short time for a fast boost in profits
Continuous split-testing, optimising and improvement of the sales funnel
Solid partnership with mutual interests in increasing sales long term